Whether your need is for power to your cowshed, a photovoltaic installation, a new or upgraded substation, a commercial lighting system, reticulation to a new subdivision or any other electrical works Northpower can provide a tailored solution with an emphasis on commercial viability, safety, functionality and reliability.
Northpower’s capability is strengthened by the depth of experience our people have across a variery of industries or projects. This combined with the latest design and engineering standards offers clients world class, practical solutions. The team have delivered a diverse range of turnkey solutions for distribution, transmission and telecommunications clients in New Zealand.
Our approach is to work closely with clients to understand their requirements and tailor solutions which offer flexibility, innovation, quality and timeliness. Safety and quality are our highest priorities ensuring we deliver a safe, consistent and high quality result. We are committed to keeping clients informed and updated through on-going communication offering a safe, reliable, hassle free service.
Expert planning and scheduling, attention to detail and a highly skilled team enable us to manage and complete each project to specification within time and budgetary requirements. We offer clients the flexibility of design-only options should they wish to manage the tender and construction phases.
Professional Service capabilities include:
- Transmission and sub-transmission pole line and cable design
- Distribution networks reticulation design (including HV feeders and LV services)
- Reticulation design for industrial, commercial and residential subdivisions
- Zone Substation building and equipment (power transformers, circuit breakers, switchboard, protection and control panels)
- Configuration and commissioning of SCADA , protection and control systems
- Electrical power network analysis and modelling
- Design of Overhead to Underground power conversions
- Rural power lines extensions and connections
- Industrial HV customer advice and support
- Commercial and residential wiring
- Commercial lighting design