Although our crews need to continue with essential work to ensure we keep the power on for everyone, we are working differently to safeguard both our teams and our community.
- Our field teams are separated into small crews who form part of their own and their family’s isolation bubble.
- Crews work at distance to each other where possible.
- Our team will not come within 2 metres of any of the public while out on site.
- If in the unlikely event they need to come to your door, they will knock and step back 2 metres before you answer.
- You can help us by ensuring you keep 2 metres from our team members if you are passing a work site.