Northpower provides transmission lines and stations maintenance services throughout the North Island from our offices based in the Wellington, Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, Waikato, North Auckland and Northland.
Northpower prides itself in coming up with innovative asset management solutions that result in a significant real reductions in supply outages and an overall cost saving for asset owners. Our integrated works planning for maintenance, refurbishment, and replacement delivers reductions in project management costs and an improved utilisation of resources.
Transmission capabilities include:
- Green Field and Brown field project infrastructure development
- Transmission Line maintenance, repair
- Substations inspections, testing, and repair services
- HV Cable testing, and repair services (up to 220kV)
- Asset Condition Assessment and diagnostic reporting
- De-energised and Live Line work techniques
- Specialist Live Line techniques including Tower cross-arm refurbishment and replacement (110kV and 220kV), conductor attachment point replacement, insulator replacement, pole and steel lattice structure replacement
- Grillage foundation/steel replacement
- Operational Services including fault response and emergency switching
- Steel structure refurbishment and painting