Northpower, providing a 'safe, reliable, hassle free service'.
Northpower Network - To be a proven high performing utility network.
Northpower Contracting – Look after customers, achieve bottom line and grow profitable opportunities.
In addition to our main business functions there are several key aspects underlying our success.
Northpower maintains a healthy investment in business growth, technical development, staff safety and training as well as community sponsorship.
Northpower provides a safe working environment for its employees and invests considerably into safety and training each year. The company’s unique Trade Coach Programme has been effective in lifting work quality and safety standards over the years. Trade Coaches are industry based professionals and experts in their field who work with staff and supervisors on the job and in the classroom.
As a locally owned company, Northpower believes it is important to support Northland businesses. Northpower actively participates in community events and runs a community education programme. Main sponsorships include the Northland Electricity Rescue Helicopter, the Northpower Native Bird Recovery Centre and the Enterprise 4 Education programmes.
Our Business Behaviours
- Make it happen right first time
- Strive to do better
- Treat customers as we would want to be treated
- Pull the rope in the same direction
- Spend wisely and respect company property
We operate by the following fundamental principles:
- Safety - safety comes first, above all. We will not endanger our customers, the public, our staff or the environment.
- Our customers are our business - without customers we don't exist. Our aim is to deliver a hassle free service to our customers by working with them as a team.
- Our team - we aim to build a team with good attitudes and the right skills, and support them with the right tools for the job.
- Quality - we promise consistent, high quality workmanship
- Integrity - honesty and integrity are fundamental to the way we conduct our business