Line Charges for Commercial & Industrial sites with half-hour metering on the Northpower network (excluding GST)
Effective 1st April 2013
|Price Plan||Applicable charges excluding metering||Tariff Code||Availability per day||Total line charge from 1/04/12||Total line charge from 1/04/13||Transmission portion of total line charge from 1/04/2013|
|ND9 (Code 9)||Monthly Customer charge||D||24 hours||$120.00||$120.00||$/month||0%|
|Demand-based||Anytime Demand Charge||09AD||$5.55||$5.80||$/kVA/month||40%|
|(72 ICP's)||Shoulder Demand Charge||09SD||$8.00||$8.20||$/kVA/month||57%|
|Reactive Power charge||09RP||$2.41||$1.62||$/excess kVAr/month||100%|
|ND10 (Code 10)||Daily Customer charge||J||24 hours||260.00||260.00||cents/day||0%|
|Based (72 ICP's)||Reactive Power charge||31RP||3.00||3.00||cents/excess kVArh||100%|
Methodology for ND9 “Code 9” charges
- The Anytime Demand is the highest half-hour demand at any time between 1 April and 31 March, with a minimum chargeable demand of 150kVA.
- The Shoulder Demand is the average of the six highest daily half-hour demands from 0700-1000 and 1700-2130 from 1 May to 30 September, with a minimum chargeable demand of 150kVA.
- Both the Anytime and Shoulder Demand Charges are charged in every month of the year. Any increases in demand during the year are applied to the entire year.
- The Reactive Power Charge is currently assessed on the basis of a 0.95 lagging power factor coincident with the highest half-hour demand each month.
Methodology for ND10 “Code 10” charges
- The ND10 Price Plan is an alternative for ICP’s with half-hour metering where the ND9 Price Plan is unsuitable.
- The Reactive Power Charge is assessed over an entire month on the basis of any net excess reactive power above the threshold of an average 0.95 power factor.
Note: ND 9 and ND10 are only available at ICP’s with half-hour metering. Switches to or from ND9 and ND10 can only be made on the first day of a month.